Computer Science Bachelor - National Taiwan Ocean University
Leadership: Lead medium size sqaud (5-10 people)
Software Development: Kanban, Agile Development, Git based code management.
Architecture Designing: System API interface, Micro-Services, External Server Evaluation.
Data Engineering: Spark, Airflow, Cassandra, Scylla, MongoDB.
Cloud & DevOps: Kubernetes, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, AWS, GCP.
Backend Engineering: GoLang, Python, Ruby on Rails, Bazel, gRPC.
Frontend Engineer: Javascrtipt, JS ActiveRecord model, jQuery, Backbone, CSS, Bootstrap.
Data Team Lead (2019/01 – Current)
- Build and maintain data pipelines that generates over 300 GB data
- Lead and inspire members in the team
- Build Keyword-Based user interest pipeline which generates billions cookies per day
- Setup, monitor and run operation for more than 1000+ instances over 20+ services
- Solution architecting for AI data pipeline
- Lead the development process of data pipelines
- Coach Agile Process over several teams
- WebKIT(Web Keyword, Interest, Topic)
- WebKIT pipeline tags keywords upon billions of cookies over 12 regions everyday on Spark-job based infrastructure, Appier uses it to perform AI prediction, user segmentation and advertisement campaigns.
- At the service level, there's a Cassandra cluster which has ~300 GB throughput per day
- Demographic Pipeline
- The demographic pipeline generates gender, age and geolocation production over billions of cookies, it has involved 12 sub-attribution pipelines and runs on Airflow.
- Web Crawler service
- Design and maintain web crawler, which serves 10+ millions of requests to perform crawling, caching and proxy service management.
Lead Engineer (2018/04 – 2019/01)
- Mentor/Lead a medium size of developers(5-7).
- Leading development process.
- Handle DevOps for on-premise applications.
- Guide other member with system architectural advices.
- Key Client Solution Architecting
- Deploy Evie to key clients, such as related to government and banks, to design the infrastructure and private cloud arrangements
Squad Technical Leader (2016/02 – 2018/04)
- Manage Technical development progress.
- Business level feature/solution design and implementation.
- Review and maintain code base.
- Risk/Technical debts controlling.
- Product Data Center System:
- Build up the system receiving external data-sources and internal product information editing, crawl external website and parse useful product/hierarchy list for business usage and leverage.
Full Stack Engineer (2015/06 – 2016-01)
- Design API data flow and define components.
- Setup API build stable environments.
- RoR projects contribution.
- Product HIVE Service:
The business is highly dependended on updated product database. In this position, I designed a system to import product data from partner everyday.
Full Stack Engineer (2014/04 – 2015/06)
- Project requirements understanding and features implementation.
- System architecture analysis and design.
- Task arrangement and negotiation with team members.
- Solution provider and trouble shooting.
- Skilled in Go language.
- Continual development for long term project:
- Due to company's business model, I took a complex project and implemented new feature and refactored for performance, meeting with other team members located in US.
- Customized Cloud Computing:
- Implement protocol-level function for translation between different machine that were provided by different manufacturers.
Technique Director (2012/01 ~ 2014/04)
- Advanced web technique applying (in projects)
- Complex systems design, estimating, and tests.
- Total system architecture survey.
- Development tasks arrangement.
- Project schedule management.
- Study and lead Ruby on Rails into Summers Advertising, and begun key value in company.
- Support Microsoft sales’ department in Taiwan to implement Windows 8 application event. Developing and directing the application named “青春台灣食玩誌”.
Web Developer (2010/11 – 2012/01)
- Innovative ideas creating in web design.
- New web technique research.
- Create website engineering framework.
- PHP MVC model framework.
- Implement components to be business valuable parts.
Bamboocat Digital - PHPBB’s Traditional Chinese supporter
Project Engineer (2009/07 – 2010/08)
- Website projects engineering.
- Custom request analysis.
- Website planning proposal.
- TSMC EAR System
- The EAR system is the event record system which records emergency event or accident in fab or machines. In this system I overcome problems like cross fab or cross department authentication. This system has 7 stage approval and many types of formula.